Friday, July 16, 2010

The boys' room is coming along.

It was time for the teddy bear theme to go. And since I'd like the boys to share a room at some point, I thought I would go ahead and create a shared room with some new decor. I really want the boys to love their room, and for it to be a happy place for them to read and sleep. I still have a lot to do but am happy with how Carson's bed and dresser are turning out. Here they are:


Ignore the things on the dresser... still getting rid of the red in favor of blue and yellow, with a little green. These dressers were free; we just painted them.

We made Carson's little bed, which really only took an afternoon. The pillows, however, I finally just finished after starting them a month ago!


8 comments:

Melissa S. said...

So cute. but that picture doesn't do the bed and the fabric underneath JUSTICE because it is so stinkin' cute.

Jamie said...

Love it! Lucky boys!! You will have to help me when the baby's room becomes the baby's room instead of storage-of-boxes-we-are-too-lazy-to-unpack! :) And p.s., Gracie is missing you guys.

Robyn said...

love the how the pillows turned out with the bed!

Salem said...

So cute!!! How did you "just make his bed???" Awesome...

Erika said...

I love everything you did--the reading light on the wall, the vinyl labels on the dresser drawers, the pillows are adorable, and I love the color of the walls! Just had to tell you, good job!

mackenzie said...

did you make the rug, too?

JenSwen said...

I am so jealous of how creative you are. Sad that my kids' rooms will never be that cute. Oh well, they'll survive. Love it though.

R. said...

wonderful room!:D <3 I'm lovin' it