- access to good, clean hospitals and doctors.
- spacious living conditions, especially a clean floor where Carson can scoot around.
- ice cream.
- many other delicious foods, especially options that do not include rice.
- I can finally go outside and go for a walk! And the air is clean and nothing smells like dead fish.
- Carson can sit in a real high chair and eat foods with a real baby spoon and bowl.
- reliable internet.
- a piano.
- safe transportation. We are no longer cooped up in one room!
- a washer and dryer. I will never wash by hand again.
- hot water, right out of the faucet.
- my parents and sisters.
- Carson's dad.
- my husband.
- this guy:
I have sworn to never get mushy in a post, but my heart hurt today. 11 more days without Rick.
Did I mention that my mom left for Utah on Tuesday, my dad is hiking the Appalachian Trail for a couple of days, and Mackenzie spends 12+ hours working every day? Talk about loneliness!