Does this look like a boy face or a girl face?? I have been pondering this all morning. Up until now, I haven't been tempted at all to find out the gender of this baby, but after my ultrasound today, I'm very curious!!
Here's the evidence, one way or the other:
- I'm carrying high, so it must be a girl.
- Carson is convinced he's getting another brother and won't even consider the alternative, so it must be a boy.
- This baby is very calm in utero, so it must be a sweet little girl.
- This is the first pregnancy where I felt at all nauseous during the first few weeks, but I can't remember if that means it's a boy or a girl.
- The ultrasound tech did look to see the gender at this appointment (while I covered my eyes), and it took her all of 10 seconds to say she was done checking out that part, so it must be a boy.
- I have bins full of boy clothes and 0 girl things, not even one outfit, so it must be a girl to allow me to do a little shopping!
- I would really, really, really like a daughter at some point, so it must be a boy to test my patience a little.