Wednesday, October 10, 2012

She fits right in.

Baby Isla was born and sort of jumped right into our family activities. We went on a family walk to the park the day she came home from the hospital. She ran errands with us the next day. And her for her fourth day of life, she accompanied Everett, Faye and me to the petting zoo. 

I thought Faye would be all over the animals, but she was pretty cautious and didn't like getting too close.
Everett and three other three-year-olds do a little pre school where each of us moms teaches once a week. This trip to the petting zoo was their first field trip.
He said he wouldn't ride the pony, but I think he knew I'd put him up there anyway.
This little girl fits in just perfectly!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

AHHHHHH! SHE IS SO CUTE!!! I WANT TO SNUGGLE HER!!!