Carson held his cupcake to his mouth like this for about two minutes straight. Maybe he was afraid I'd take it away from him, as I usually do with anything sugar-filled!
Web-camming with silly pappy, who happens to have a turkey on his head.
Carson loved his letters from grandmama and pappyI am working on a video that showcases Carson's cute tricks, but we'll see when that gets finished. For now, some of his favorites include:
- putting up one finger when asked how old he is;
- signing "milk" and "fish", which look about the same except fish has some more movement;
- walking a record of 12 steps, although he definitely still prefers crawling... well, it's actually a bum scoot these days;
- we've officially decided his first word is "bath"... it's hard to tell if he's saying "mama" to me or if he's just babbling, but "ba" for bath is pretty consistent;
- turning off light switches and closing cupboards to "help" are a favorite;
- giving kisses and snuggling when asked;
- showing lots of preferences for certain foods, and throwing those he doesn't like;
- climbing up onto the couch, onto his train table, and on the shelf underneath his changing table.
Carson was sick a few days before his birthday. Sad, but sooo cute an cuddly.
A favorite hiding spot.