Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day 2010.

from our handsome boys.

After seeing my crafty cousin Salem's heart garland, I feel a little sheepish about my attempt. But the baby is cute, for sure!

Can you tell Rick is excited about Valentine's Day? And he didn't even know he was getting Pad Thai and Mango Sticky Rice for dinner!

And Rick's Valentine gift to me? I came home last night to ALL of my kitchen cabinets having been freshly sanitized, including every single tupperware, baking dish, and muffin tin sparkling clean. (This gift means even more when you find out about our little friend the mouse who likes to prance around our kitchen at night. The picture is Rick being funny with a mouse trap on his lip.)

This Valentine's Day, I LOVE my clean kitchen, that mango sticky rice recipe (thank you Callie), my extremely attractive husband, and my two sweet, sweet boys.

3 comments:

Lauren and Chase said...

Yumm! The Mango sticky rice sounds delicious! Do you have the recipe? I'd love to try that! Also, I loved your heart garland! I think it looks great!

Salem said...

Why in the world would you feel sheepish about that heart garland? You're silly...
And um, now I need to make some Pad Thai...LOVE THAT STUFF!!!!

JenSwen said...

I think you need to post those recipes! Cute garland and cute boys. How about a family picture with you in it too? (Gosh I'm such a demanding blog reader.)