Friday, April 25, 2008

Today is April 25th, 2008. That means a few different things:

1.) Happy Birthday, Reagan!

2.) Happy Birthday, Jarem!

3.) Happy Anniversary, Gram and Papa Dickson!

4.) I have been home from my mission for exactly 2 years.

5.) Rick graduated today.

6.) We move out of our apartment in 5 days.

7.) We begin the flight to Cambodia in 11 days.

8.) We arrive in Cambodia in 12 days.

I had better get busy celebrating numbers 1 through 5, and then packing, and then worrying about Carson's survival in Cambodia. Can't promise any posts or pictures anytime soon due to the above list!

3 comments:

Jewels said...

Page, Good luck with all that! I wish I could be there to help you out a little bit. I'm sad that I won't get to see you before you leave. Good luck in Cambodia. Enjoy it, if you can. We will miss having you in our ward. Keep in touch, and let me know if you ever need anything!
GOOD LUCK!

Jen Bowen said...

Good luck with everything! We'll miss you guys!

Barbaloot said...

Good luck with heading out to Cambodia!! And congrats Rick for on graduating!!