Sunday, January 6, 2008

Beautiful Lengths


Following the example of my eldest sister, I went ahead and chopped all my hair off to celebrate the birth of my baby. Ok, so that wasn't really the purpose of the haircut, but it sure is nice to be able to hold Carson without having my hair tickle his face. I can't compare to Reagan's 11 inches donated to Wigs for Kids, but I'll send my little 8-incher off to Beautiful Lengths on Monday. It takes them 6 ponytails to make one wig, so I'm supposed to try and refer 5 friends. If anyone wants to sign up, let me know. Since I've been in the mindset of donating hair, I can't help but think every time I see a girl with long, pretty hair, "Man, that would make a great wig." I definitely thought that when I saw this pic of some of my beautiful cousins. Yep, that's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 heads of hair! No pressure, girls.
(Can you tell I just figured out how to use the "link" feature?)



Anyway, the moment you've all been waiting for... the AFTER picture...


And a couple more "after" pictures, just for fun.





3 comments:

Salem said...

Cute Page!!!! You have always had cute bobs...sorry I can't contribute...I want mine long long long. :) And I can't believe how big and different Carson looks!!! What a cutie!

JenSwen said...

I love you new hair. Love it. And the picture of you and Carson sleeping is ultra precious. That kid is seriously growing fast.

Marge said...

I have previously donated my hair twice to Locks of Love and as of late I've been thinking about whacking the whole thing off, I think I'd have about 14 inches. If I do decide to I will make sure to give it to you or find out who to through your referral. You look so darn cute!