Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 13: magazines.



Losing steam a little over here. For today's extra I just cleaned out all the magazines out of my little corner office. Carson had to look through them, and Faye had to chew them up a bit before I either recycled them or boxed them up and put them in the attic.





This afternoon we made little "kites" and tried to fly them outside. When Carson would feel a little bit of wind, he would freak out and grab his kite to try to get it up there. Later I caught him in his room with the fan on trying to use that. Poor kid; I didn't really know how to make a kite so it's just paper!

The boys are wearing borrowed shirts and no pants from getting soaked playing at a friends' house this morning. They have an awesome creek in their backyard, and we had so much fun playing in it!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Its all about a t of reinforcement--popsicle sticks will work. Here's a how-to: http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/family/paper-kites.htm