Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 9: welcome to the neighborhood.

For today's accomplishment, we finished our home made oreo cookies and delivered them to the new neighbors. I always think about doing nice things like that but usually end up putting it off until it's too late. I used my daily thriving goal as a motivator to actually do it this time!


Squeeze the cream onto a cookie.


Smush the cookie lid on top. Just a little smush.


There you have it!


Everett's been doing a lot of this since Daddy left. He also really wanted to "snuggle with Mommy on the couch" this morning at 3 a.m. It was very tempting, but I said NO.


And Faye was on the floor being all sorts of cute, but her pictures are all blurry. She's crazy!


Ready to go do some deliveries.






Also, little 3M hooks are perfect. Thanks. friends!

1 comment:

Melissa S. said...

HA! That's what I was going to tell you to use (I use them for our stockings at Christmas) but I couldn't remember the name. I love those things.